Straight Talk about Invisalign Clear Braces
Are you thinking about choosing Invisalign® clear braces over the traditional metal type? See how the benefits of Invisalign make your choice crystal-clear.
Details of Design
Invisalign clear braces are made of a special thermoplastic material exclusive to the Invisalign treatment plan. And they look very similar to whitening trays, rather than glaring metal brackets and wires. Clear braces are also custom-made for each person, which makes this alternative to metal braces a more personalized type of treatment.
Method of Movement
Invisalign shifts teeth into proper position through the use of controlled pressure. While metal braces apply similar force to move teeth, clear braces control both the amount and timing of this pressure. This ensures that only certain teeth move at the times determined by your Invisalign provider to follow your personal treatment plan.
Five Main Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign has become the preferred alternative to traditional metal braces for a number of reasons, such as:
- Practically Invisible – They’re almost completely unnoticeable since they’re made out of clear material.
- No Irritation – Clear braces won’t irritate your mouth because they don’t have the sharp metal brackets and wires of traditional braces.
- Less Time at Appointments – Without the need to adjust metal brackets and wires, you’ll spend much less time at your Invisalign provider.
- Removable for Ease – Invisalign can be removed when you eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth for maximum comfort and cleaning. But for the best and fastest results, Invisalign should be worn for at least 20 hours each day.
- Virtual Preview of Results – Before you begin treatment, your Invisalign provider can show you a virtual image of how your straightened teeth will look.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Englewood, call Advanced Dental Care of Englewood today at (941) 548-1422 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Englewood. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Englewood, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Englewood.